About Me

My photo
Winchester, United Kingdom
I have just finished my degree in Journalism and am very much looking forward to what is life going to bring me next. I believe that every opportunity in life brings new and valuable experiences and develops new skills and shapes personality and therefore is certainly worth making the best of.

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Papierowy romans / Paper's romanse

… I lezala tak
przygarnieta w jego ramiona.
Byla niczyja, jednak przez ten moment
pochlanial jej tresc niczym wlasciciel.
miala mu tyle do przekazania
a on z obawy przed uciekajacym czasem
goraczkowo wczytywal sie w
kolejne stronice
odnajdujac to ,czego szukal.
Czula na sobie jego silne dlonie
przesowaly sie powoli poznajac jej wnetrze.
Zaciekawiony staral sie nie pominac istotnego.
Uwaznie wydobywal to co skryte az…
dotarl do celu i…
Odszedl…
A ona zamknela sie powiewem wiatru.


Czerwiec/ lipiec 2006, Hungerford, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment